Reward System! Feedback please?

I think this would be a great idea which would wanna make more people play the game and work towards something other than hitting a rank with no reward.


With rank reset, I think we should get a reward for whatever rank we were at, example:


Red Ranks: 700,000 Bloodpoints


Purple Ranks: 500,000 Bloodpoints


Green Ranks: 200,000 Bloodpoints


Yellow Ranks: 150,000 Bloodpoints


Grey ranks: 50,000 Bloodpoints



Obviously, they can change the amount of bloodpoints and rework it how they want, or maybe even add in some iridescent shards as a prize as well! Just an example. And if you didn't play that season at all you wouldn't be rewarded. Let me know what you think?

Comments

  • blood points are kinda pointless for people who have played the game for ages. i mean. i still want the blood points, but we would need something else too. like some iridescent shards?

  • @Auron471 said:

    blood points are kinda pointless for people who have played the game for ages. i mean. i still want the blood points, but we would need something else too. like some iridescent shards?

    Yeah I agree! Thats why I said they can tweak it to their liking.