Please, get rid of Billy's scream.
Title says the whole point. I dont want to hear billy bust one every time I use the chainsaw.
PLEASE!
Title says the whole point. I dont want to hear billy bust one every time I use the chainsaw.
PLEASE!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But he does the roar.
Whelp, now that you put the idea in my head, next time I hook up with a friend Im absolutely going to do the billy scream
The roar thing is dumb, I agree. Just leave it with Oni, devs. You don't have to keep copy-pasting killers I thought you were trying to make the "unique"?
I think it sounds hilarious. I was watching Zubat's stream when I first heard it. The laughter that ensued in chat.
Nooo leave the roar alone
Make the Roar play the whole time he is using his Chainsaw!