Lightborn Tweak Idea

After testing out the perk update in the PTB, I feel this change is necessary as if you think about it, having the survivors aura revealed to you when you’re still chasing them isn’t really useful, in my opinion anyways.

My ideal change to Lightborn would be:

On tier 1 lightborn, reduce the ability to be blinded by 80%

On tier 2 lightborn, reduce the ability to be blinded by 90%

On tier 3 lightborn, reduce the ability to be blinded completely but keep the aura reading ability in place for this tier.

I hope this can be considered as I didn’t really find the current lightborn changes interesting, hopefully this suggestion changes that.

Comments

  • the devs have been making perks more useful at their lower tier varients so you can do better with characters and not need t3 varients of all perks.

    your change would make it similar to current stridor, which is a pretty damn weird perk in terms of tier strength. id rather they keep it as is; your change wouldnt make it more interesting, just make the perk weaker at lower tiers and keep t3 the same.