Devs stated "Happy with his performance"

Nothing was clear in the patch notes and that quote really misleads people as this is a way bigger change than advertised and needed.

Comments

  • The only change Billy needed was his charge add ons being toned down ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • they mauled him lel, the devs are bunch of liars and manipulators, this nerf will be a reason to why soon i will leave their game and i bet more will do, this game is starting to be really boring with all those killer nerfs honestly.

  • HORROR GAME MY AS lol

  • @UberSolus said:

    Nothing was clear in the patch notes and that quote really misleads people as this is a way bigger change than advertised and needed.

    They said they give him a minimal change. Apparently this overheat cooldown is a minimal change to devs.

    No offense but they sound like rank 20 killers and survivors.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    The only change Billy needed was his charge add ons being toned down ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Ikr, that' kinda what it sounded like prior to the ptb other than the overheat. My man's dead now though.

  • If this actually goes to live servers, I'm gonna quit killer because he was the only killer that I had a lot of fun with

  • @EpicBigBrain said:

    If this actually goes to live servers, I'm gonna quit killer because he was the only killer that I had a lot of fun with

    Honestly I'm tempted as well, I didn't play him a ton but recently been having a lot of fun with him. Such a shame.

  • @UberSolus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426174#Comment_1426174

    Honestly I'm tempted as well, I didn't play him a ton but recently been having a lot of fun with him. Such a shame.

    Just gonna make sure I use all my addons and offerings before he is completely gutted

  • So its too hard to understand that you can be happy about something, but still see something that could be changed? LOL

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So its too hard to understand that you can be happy about something, but still see something that could be changed? LOL

    Well when you say you're going to make some minor tweaks and end up changing something that is quite major, you're going to get a few eyebrows raised.

  • "... the changes to his base power are going to be minimal"

    So that was a fuking lie.jpg