Comments

  • I don't see that ever happening, unfortunately. I could see them them lowering the number of cells it takes to buy cosmetics (perhaps for labor day weekend? Canada tho idk?!?!) But that's it. 
  • I'm not sure we would even get discounted outfits unless they will be taken out of rotation. Last Chance Sale 10% off.

  • fcc2014 said:

    I'm not sure we would even get discounted outfits unless they will be taken out of rotation. Last Chance Sale 10% off.

    Oh yea I doubt they prices ever go down. But I ment like for a very short period. 3 days for labor day, black Friday sale....... .but again probably not lol
  • @chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

    I'm not sure we would even get discounted outfits unless they will be taken out of rotation. Last Chance Sale 10% off.

    Oh yea I doubt they prices ever go down. But I ment like for a very short period. 3 days for labor day, black Friday sale....... .but again probably not lol

    They need the money to not give us dedicated servers because that would be a quality of life upgrade.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

    I'm not sure we would even get discounted outfits unless they will be taken out of rotation. Last Chance Sale 10% off.

    Oh yea I doubt they prices ever go down. But I ment like for a very short period. 3 days for labor day, black Friday sale....... .but again probably not lol

    They need the money to not give us dedicated servers because that would be a quality of life upgrade.

    I saw someone said that death garden has dedicated servers and they have such a low player base. Like #########. DbD is growing and it's still p2p?
  • Maybe they took the DBD money to fund that ######### show? If it ever comes to PS4 i'm not buying it. It looks boring but that is maybe just me.

  • fcc2014 said:

    Maybe they took the DBD money to fund that ######### show? If it ever comes to PS4 i'm not buying it. It looks boring but that is maybe just me.

    Yea looks like another dumb shooter to me. Kinda like a revamped Unreal tournament