Can the plague start the trial with all the pools corrupted from the get go?

Comments

  • no.. and why would you even expect this to be possible?

  • No.

    Once all pools are corrupted the plague is forced into corrupt purge mode and all pools reset.

  • she can start with 3 pools corrupted if you stack her apple add-ons.

  • Because I just played a game against a plague that had all her pools corrupted from the beginning of the trial, and I was wondering how is that even possible!!!

  • @symptom101 said:

    Because I just played a game against a plague that had all her pools corrupted from the beginning of the trial, and I was wondering how is that even possible!!!

    If that is true then it more than likely bugged. Plague has an add on that can make her start with up to 3 pools corrupted but it's not possible to have them all from the start of the game.