My Killer tier list as of this PTB

my-image.png

This also goes left to right in the tiers

Possibly controversial killers to see in their tiers

1- Pyramid Head: This guy is easily one of the best chase shutters if you learn to zone/mindgame with this ability, only killer with a ranged attack and 115%.

I wanted him in A tier but it's been only a month since release so I can't judge too early

2- Leatherface: Let's get this straight, with the new update you cant escape his chainsaw unless you're near a window or pallet. They got his lethality just right and the new addons seem ok so far

3- Hillbilly: I don't feel the need to explain this, but his heating mechanic now basically makes him an m1 killer in chases. What you used to do with your chainsaw in loops especially curving is just impossible now and his chainsaw is used to catch survivors off guard or for it's mobility.


Please do feel free to mention why a killer is not supposed to be in their tier list, or higher than another person in their category.

Comments

  • Alright I don't think Billy dropped that far down now. He is still going to be more consistent than Pig for example lol. But yeah they really did neuter him of his skilled gameplay with the Overheat mechanic. Also Legion is too high & Wraith is too low. Thats just my personal take on the other killers. Leatherface feels about right on your list.