LF Iridescents: Keep It, as It Is Now.

Title says it all.

"BuT ThEy'Re oP!!111!1!!" - you might say.

Well, here's an easy counter: drop a pallet, so his sweep breaks it and automatically ends.

Or... just jump in the locker.

The only change i would make, is put a cap onto how long it can extend: 30 Seconds should be the maximum.



@Peanits @PatBrutal @MandyTalk if you're reading this, please respond. It has no balance issue.

I played as and against this build. Just add that cap.

Comments

  • @Maperson said:

    I mean, im a LF main, and i think its a bit too strong..

    Okay, maybe lower the cap to 25 or 20 Seconds then.

  • @Maperson said:

    I mean, im a LF main, and i think its a bit too strong..

    I play a lot of Leatherface and while I think it's strong the counterplay is definitely there. If you drop a safe pallet, Bubba's forced to end his power right there. If you get in a locker, he has to wait out his entire power meter and then either M1 you or wait for his chainsaw to come back.

  • @Maperson said:

    I mean, im a LF main, and i think its a bit too strong..

    To be fair, vaults destroy LF with that add-on! ๐Ÿ˜…

  • It's double iridescent, it should be pretty op tbh. I think it's fine.