Remember Me too strong without a penalty

Most Obsession perks have a penalty if the Obsession dies, but not Remember Me. Instead, it has a bonus of removing the one survivor who can open the gate(s) at normal speed.

I suggest the following addendum to the perk:

  • If the Obsession is killed or sacrificed, progress on the Exit Gate Switch (the red lights) will not be shown.

Comments

  • Remember me is an extremely weak perk. If anything it needs a buff.

  • If I am the last Survivor, I have no chance at opening one of the gates to escape, the longer duration isn't the problem; the lights on the switch are.

  • @Nos37 said:

    If I am the last Survivor, I have no chance at opening one of the gates to escape, the longer duration isn't the problem; the lights on the switch are.


    That's an issue with the EGC :D, one of many poorly-implemented changes on my passionately-hated list.

  • @Nos37 said:

    If I am the last Survivor, I have no chance at opening one of the gates to escape, the longer duration isn't the problem; the lights on the switch are.

    So wasting a perk slot to just prevent last survivor to escape is op? What if survivor finds the hatch first? - wasted perk, what if they do all the gens and obsession opened the gate? - wasted perk(even if not the obsession opens the gate, 16 seconds isn't too much for that type of perk), what if you just kill them before the end game? - wasted perk slot. Key? - wasted perk. The last survivor is obsession? - wasted perk slot. Btw you only getting remeber me stacks with stupid m1 attacks only