I opened 4.1.0 ptb feedback to see what everyone is saying
I never expected I would open the PTB feedback almost ever as thats not really something a console player should care about, but with all the complaints about Billy that I have seen I had to see what everyone says.
This really isn’t my job to tell you guys at BHVR what to do, so this is a recommendation that you guys should take seriously as I care about the health of this game.
Either delay the Overheat for Billy’s chainsaw until its better balanced out or not do it at all and find another way, I’ve seen alot of people here in General Discussions say they dislike “cooldown bars” to the point where people say jokes about it, don’t rework a killer and give them a cooldown, rework a killer by changing how the power works overall while keeping what made them special.
What made Billy special was he could apply heavy pressure in the chase and outside of the chase, while having simple counters to his sprint. All he needed was an Add-on pass as his power was already balanced pretty well
TL;DR Billy’s overheat needs to either be delayed or don’t use it and use a different method. All Billy needed was an Add-on pass
Comments
"What made Billy special was he could apply heavy pressure in the chase and outside of the chase, while having simple counters to his sprint. "
Well, I guess what made him special was the problem.
Look, you cannot really balance with Billy in mind. For me, he is fine, aside from his Add Ons. But it should also be considered that he is a standard M1-Killer, so if the game becomes easier for those, it will become easier for Billy as well.
And unlike other M1-Killers, he has insane Map Mobility (which can only be seen from Freddy) and an insta-Down, which is quite easy to land and which does not require much Setup (unlike Myers or Ghostface).
People said the same about nurse being fine at base but the addons were too much. They slapped the cooldown on anyway, of course billy gets it harder cause nurse can teleport through walls but the cooldown is unnecessary in both cases, you have to wonder how knowledgeable are the devs about these killers cause this is really bad. I hope they listen this time, is all i can really say that hasn't been said already.