DbD Forums! Yay!!

Been a while since I played DbD (been working for my finals, tryna getting into Uni...)
Love what you devs are doing with that game, had a lot of fun since almost 2 years now...

Well, that's pretty much it roo4 I srly hope this forum doesn't become a whole shtstorm, and that DbD lives for the years to come *love

Comments

  • I am really liking the forums I hope they stay active :)

  • Hopefully we'll see less "OMG KILLER/SURV OP!!!1!!" kek

  • Hoping this forum will be more mature than the Steam forums and less biased than the subreddit. Could be a fun place if it is.

  • What's great about these forums is that those on any platform may join in to participate! Pretty cool =)

  • Here's hoping these forums will be worth it. Excited for the future of DBD.

  • @LinOurS said:
    Hopefully we'll see less "OMG KILLER/SURV OP!!!1!!" kek

    Honestly im fine with people calling things OP as long as everybody can be civil when talking about it. Steam is just insults right now.

  • Hello Everyone! I'm so excited for forums officially now. Since its more tied to the Devs as a whole as well.
  • Finding that these forums are far more enjoyable and organized with discussion topics, and the majority of people here appear to be like-minded and civil! :) 
    I tend to agree that the forums on Steam are a bit of a mess when it comes to acting like respectful people.
  • I avoided the steam forums because of the level of toxic people. So far the new boards have been great. I do love the all platforms are welcome.

  • Same these forum's have been really helpful for me though I think I will have made trolls/cheats really mad by giving the devs a link to a site selling 2D-3D maps showing everyone's locations and stuff