Think I saw somewhere else where a dev mentioned that it probably wouldnt return. But I might have misread. Havent seen it confirmed to be a bug at least, so until its confirmed to be one I dont think its gonna come back. Although currently there is hitbox issues when you try to hit someone unhooking. You miss or go through and hit the hook, quite annoying.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
can you confirm @MandyTalk
Asking the real questions.
I like how this says answered when comments are not answering the question. ๐
hey @Almo pssssch... yes, you...
are your friend devz gonna fix the HUGE Kebabing issue?
I want my slice of hooked surv!!
@HittingOnHook
Kebabing works. At least on Bubba chainsaw
but how about hitting with regular attack and any killer? is it working in the PTB? @Peanits
I thought this was intentionally removed? Or am I confusing it with something else?
Just in case you don't know: As soon as a comment is placed on a question, it'll say answered.
Then the OP has to accept a comment as the answer, and it'll say Accepted Answer.
I marked all with NO now, and waiting for anyone to confirm that regular attack in PTB does kebabing....
You don't get normal hits with blood any everything.
You hit as if a wall instead.
Think I saw somewhere else where a dev mentioned that it probably wouldnt return. But I might have misread. Havent seen it confirmed to be a bug at least, so until its confirmed to be one I dont think its gonna come back. Although currently there is hitbox issues when you try to hit someone unhooking. You miss or go through and hit the hook, quite annoying.