Are we even surprised?
I mean, honestly, anyone with a functioning brain saw this type of crap coming from a mile away. Seems like bhvr to me
And to clarify, I'm talking about this mistake of a ptb
I mean, honestly, anyone with a functioning brain saw this type of crap coming from a mile away. Seems like bhvr to me
And to clarify, I'm talking about this mistake of a ptb
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah this is always how it goes ๐ What are we talking about btw? ๐ฒ
of course. Didn't you see what was their main goal when nerfing nurse? She could use her power at FULL potential, both map pressure, map traveling and chase ending. Right now you either use billy to travel or to instadown, it's not possible to do both at the same time.