What all was really added in the PTB?

As I'm playing the PTB, I keep noticing things that were not there before. For example, when injured, I become bloody. And also, I was downed with knockout and my audio was lowpassed for a duration with a black vignette surrounding my screen.

These weren't listed in the patch notes, were they?

Comments

  • Nah. That's cool if getting hit with knockout "Concusses" you. I am curious if this is some kind of buff to blindness.

  • @Toybasher said:

    Nah. That's cool if getting hit with knockout "Concusses" you. I am curious if this is some kind of buff to blindness.

    Yeah, I like it. It's interesting but also I would like to see what all they added if they didn't mention these things.

  • For one, it looks like yet again they've "updated" Haddonfield with uglier graphics and textures. This is at least the third recent patch to do this and I'm starting to really hate it.

    They've also changed auras, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. The old ones were fine, imo.