This PTB is absolutely awful.

Changes to Bubba look amazing, and Billy's new sound effects sound great!

But with insanely high ping, 20 minute minimum killer queues and tons of bugs as per usual (most notably getting stuck when vaulting into the killer shack as killer) it's an absolutely awful experience.

Guess I can see why they delayed it by a day because it wasn't ready. The Pyramid Head PTB for me felt amazing and I was even saying with that it was one of the smoothest PTB experiences i've had in a while, to this PTB now feeling like one of the worst PTB experiences i've had in a while.

I think i'll be switching back to live servers already.

Comments

  • High ping and long killer queue is because many people want to try the billy/leatherface changes, high ping because you get into servers that are far away from you

  • I feel. This is almost as bad as the first dedicated servers PTB. good god that was a wreck.