Most forgettable Killer/Survivor?
For me it's:
Trapper (I see so few of them)
&
Quentin (I never realize he's part of the roster lol)
For me it's:
Trapper (I see so few of them)
&
Quentin (I never realize he's part of the roster lol)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adam (how could you ever forget Quentin's disaster of a face?)
+
Hag, the best killer that no one plays. Would be Pig if not for the memes.
Plague
Ash
For me it's clown ( I literally come up against one a week )
For survivor it would be ace ( again only MABEY see one a week.
Nurse and Hag. I'm on PS4, so Nurses are a rare sight for me.
Survivor wise its Quentin, Jeff, and Tapp. Rarely see them.
Plague (Never go against her)
+
Zarina (Rarely see her, apart from occasionally in her newest skin)