Can someone post Leatherface's new add-ons?
Console player here, and I'm interested to see what he's got.
Console player here, and I'm interested to see what he's got.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you want them one by one or just the icons?
oh also Billy got the most attention here. His add ons are mostly new.
I asked about Bubba also. Please tag me when you upload them
I have bought the base dbd on PC, so I can see Billy's add-ons, but I only play on console. I have zero progress on PC, so I can't see Leatherface's add-ons. I'd like to see all the add-on icons and descriptions fully tho
Alrighty. I will upload them to imgur very shortly!
very cool, thank you elasticheart
And those of Hillbilly too. With the thanks and love of the people with a low connection and who cannot switch so easily between PTB and the current version. <3
Somebody posted Billy’s new add ons on the DBD subreddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/hnjlwe/new_billy_addons_ptb_410/
If you would do Billy's addons as well it would be much appreciated.
Lealherface add ons: https://imgur.com/a/kQ5wEWP
Billy's add ons https://imgur.com/a/IOyCUy9
Also uploading screenshots here in case, imgur doesn't work for some people.
Billy
Bubba’s add ons are mostly kind of boring to be honest. Increase speed, increase recharge rate, increase movement speed in a tantrum, reduce tantrum duration, etc. There’s one that lets you see the auras of survivors within 8 metres while revving, and one that causes survivors hit by the chainsaw to drop their items.
I can’t post screenshots unfortunately so I’m sure someone will be more helpful, but there’s nothing too crazy.
Appreciate it.