Any Switch user gotten Konami code to work?
I haven't been able to get it done.
I haven't been able to get it done.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could be wrong, but on switch I think it's A, B start. Also, you have to have PH equipped.
Pretty sure it's up up down fown left right left right a b start because the b and a buttons are swapped on the console. Don't own silent hill or I'd try it out for you.
What button equals 'start' is it the plus button??
Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A and our Start button is +. Code must be done on the main menu. Hope this helped, fellow Switch player! :3
(Not sure it's absolutely necessary but, have Pyramid Head out just to be sure.)
I got it done on the main menu where you pick survivor or killer. Double check to make sure that you have the code right.
Why won't it work for me?😧
Yeah! Got it by going slower!