Possibly get new support staff

Just leaving some feedback on the support company that y'all use. Been waiting two years on a ticket with a game-breaking issue with my account that makes me unable to play it. I've tried everything in every self-help technical suggestion from other threads and official FAQs & guides. Trust me, there's nothing I can do, but at this point I'm not looking for help. I don't care anymore. Just giving some last feedback before I dump the game. Unfortunately, I loved it and supported it for years, and I mourn not being able to play it.


Summary

Me: [Explanation of issue]

Nothing for 2 months

Support: Sorry for the delay in answering your ticket. Is this problem still persisting?

Me: Yes.

Nothing for 2 months

Support: Sorry for the delay in answering your ticket. Is this problem still persisting?

Me: Yes.

Repeat ad infinitum.


Here's a screenshot. All of the closed tickets are from inactivity from either the agent or me after not checking because they would occasionally go for 3-6 months at a time without answering.


2 years.png


Final Feedback

Get new support staff. And maybe check how many tickets Agent Sujan Saha actually completes, because he's been sitting on mine for years.

Comments