Someone do me a favour?
When the new add-ons for Bubba comes out can someone send them to this discussion? Want to know what add-ons have been changed before I level him up more.
When the new add-ons for Bubba comes out can someone send them to this discussion? Want to know what add-ons have been changed before I level him up more.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Couldn’t you use kill your friends?
Gonna take a guess and Say Cashel (aswell as myself) is a console player.
Only if your friends actually play this game. :( We need a solo custom game mode.
I can neither confirm nor deny this ;)
Not everyone is a PC gamer.
Anyone able to send a picture of Bubbas new add-ons?