Do you boop the snoot? I did it and the killer let me go. Killer came back and I booped the snoot again then left me again. What happens when you boop the snoot?
I haven't booped the snoot and nobody has booped my snoot. One thing I've noticed is that playing as Piggy gets a lot of <3 in post-game chat. Last night I had a couple of great games and couple of not so great games with her and almost every game at least one survivor wrote Piggy <3 in chat. Weird.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They also let me go and same if someone boops my snoot! If someone doesn’t give the boop they don’t get to loop!
It's all...so tiresome.
i tried to boop the snoot i got facecamped and died 1st hook
I haven't booped the snoot and nobody has booped my snoot. One thing I've noticed is that playing as Piggy gets a lot of <3 in post-game chat. Last night I had a couple of great games and couple of not so great games with her and almost every game at least one survivor wrote Piggy <3 in chat. Weird.
Boop