A little bit of positif in that negativity
Billy will get nerf we all know this and this feel just like before when they nerf nurse. But franklin is getting a huge buff destrying an item is huge ok they can go back and get their item back but dont forget during this time they dont work on gen. Lightborn will be buff too i already use it when i see 2 flashlight in my lobby now it will be even stronger i cant wait to try it and deny the survivor flashlight.
Comments
I'm very excited. These changes will be awesome!
I've always hated Bubba, but the changes to him actually seem pretty healthy for him as a character. Franklin's Demise will also be HUGE against items, not just an annoyance. Lightborn will also now make flashlights near useless and I'm actually really fine with that.
I also don't consider the Hillbilly change to be a massive nerf. It just tells Hillbilly players to think about when to use their power, rather than literally holding it all game.