Survivors trying to be funny

Attempting a kobe as I'm about to go unhook them. I know what your doing ya little #########. Getting quite a few people trying to do this to me because they watched a funny compilation video where someone kobes as someone is about to rescue them and want to replicate it. I stopped and pointed at one Meg in particular who tried it while saying "Meg cut your ######### out" and she proceeded to struggle herself into second state to spite me. Real funny Meg.

Comments

  • There is an achievement for unhooking yourself and escaping, so if you know someone is nearby to rescue you if you fail, why not try it?

  • @malatruse said:

    There is an achievement for unhooking yourself and escaping, so if you know someone is nearby to rescue you if you fail, why not try it?

    Lol fair point. That Meg was something else though.