HELP ME CHOOSE (SHRINE OF SECRETS)

I am new and I find it extremely hard to follow scratchmarks on legion (cus he’s kinda short)

I think that Shadowborn can help me with that

But I heard that Trilling Tremors is a very good perk.

I would buy both but as I said, I am new, I don’t have enough shards.

please help me

Comments

  • Thrilling tremors, it’s the best replacement for bbq if you don’t have bbq

  • Okay so.

    If you don't have all killers, go for Thrilling Tremours. It's a very good alternative to BBQ for showing where to go after a hook, and Ghostface costs money to get. Wraith is free and you can always level him up later.

    If you have everyone, get Shadowborne just because it shows up later (SB being a level 40 teachable, TT being a level 35 teachable).

    Learning to follow scratches comes with time and I get bamboozled with em sometimes even tho I've been playing since Nov 2017 lol. You got this man

  • You can get shadow born for free by playing the game enough you can't get thrilling without spending money or getting it in the shrine. your choice but thrilling is a really decent perk and not paying $5 for it is nice

  • @Flarefire_Xx said:

    Thrilling tremors, it’s the best replacement for bbq if you don’t have bbq

    This is accurate.

  • Yep, take it from all these experienced players and this Ghost Face main; Thrilling Tremors is very nice to have.

  • Shadow born gets replaced by monitor and abuse by the doctor which also grants up to 10 degree of vision while outside of chase.

    But also reduces your terror radius by 8 outside of a chase which can be invaluable to several killers who need to get closer then normal.

  • Shadowborne is nice, but if you use it too much, not having will feel terrible. Id go with thrilling