Quality of life change that would provide little information which would help solo survivors.

To start, I am unsure of someone has already made this suggestion. Please guide me to a post/discussion related to this if there is one.


As someone who plays alone frequently, there are certain situations in the game that I couldn't play around because of the lack of information regarding my teammates' builds. Thus, I'd like to ask the developer team to add small boxes or templates that showcase each survivor's perks/item/add-ons above their heads in the lobby, and of course, that'd only be visible to survivors, not the killer. It'd be nice to know my teammate is running Styptic or Syringe, rainbow map or map with add-on to track black locks, etc.


Thanks for reading. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

  • It would be nice to know when my teammate has No Mither equipped, so I can dodge the lobby. Asking them politely, after they have been easily tunneled out of the game, to save No Mither for Kill Your Friends or a full SWF group only nets a "๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚" in response.

    No Mither should grant some sort of buff to those who perform a protection hit for, or unhook, the survivor using it. This would compensate for them sandbagging the match, and actually give a reason to protect/unhook them. Maybe have the instant coagulation effect apply to them. Maybe award a post-game Bloodpoint modifier.