I don't like that I have to click 2 times to open a profile now

Make it that left click opens the profile instantly (steam overlay) and right click gives us that new added pop up menu

Comments

  • I mean its not really that bad also I think its going to be an important menu for when actual crossplay comes out

  • @ShrekTheThird69 said:

    I mean its not really that bad also I think its going to be an important menu for when actual crossplay comes out

    I'm not asking to remove the menu, but to make it more convenient to use. It's day 1 and I'm already slightly annoyed by it. I can just imagine that I will be tremendously pissed off in a few weeks

  • One extra click is so hard, you must be sweating bullets

  • @HarleyQuinn said:

    One extra click is so hard, you must be sweating bullets

    It's just unnecessary and it's going to be more than just 1 click more over a long time. Why are you against my idea tho? You like doing 2 clicks more than simply doing 1 click?

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1422827#Comment_1422827

    It's just unnecessary and it's going to be more than just 1 click more over a long time. Why are you against my idea tho? You like doing 2 clicks more than simply doing 1 click?

    No it’s just funny that of all things, double clicking is an inconvenience to you. So much that you wanna make a post and complain about it. It’s just double clicking, the same way as you open a lot of applications lol. Like god forbid you need to press a button twice 😂