Face camping idea

What sucks about face-camping is that there is no way for the survivour to earn anything. They help their team by giving them time to do gens. But nothing in return.

My idea is if someone is getting face-camped. If it last to the struggle phase they get :

Face-camped 5,000BP (this number is an example)

If they are then further face-camped. They get:

Camped to death 5,000BP

This would also stop suiciding! The killer would be unaffected by this survivour bonus. Everyone would still play on normally. Just the sad sack survivour now has a reason to be there.

Comments

  • As a killer and survivor main I just see killers still standing there.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    As a killer and survivor main I just see Killers still standing there.

    But al least the sad sack now has some BP as he kisses off to heaven. 🌟

  • nobody cares about blood points, people want to win. This idea would get instantly rejected, as every survivor main would get upset because you didn't do anything about it, you just created the consolation prize.

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1422370#Comment_1422370

    But al least the sad sack now has some BP as he kisses off to heaven. 🌟

    Don’t get my wrong the idea is interesting but I just don’t see it working.

  • @YaiPa said:

    nobody cares about blood points, people want to win. This idea would get instantly rejected, as every survivor main would get upset because you didn't do anything about it, you just created the consolation prize.

    You did do something. You gave your team time. I guess we are just different people? When I see my teammate getting face-camped I feel sad they arent getting anything out of it. I always wish they could at least get some BP. I certainly wouldnt feel angry they got points...so strange.

    You can't stop face-camping but nothing wrong with helping out at least BP wise.

  • @Buttercake said:

    What sucks about face-camping is that there is no way for the survivour to earn anything. They help their team by giving them time to do gens. But nothing in return.

    My idea is if someone is getting face-camped. If it last to the struggle phase they get :

    Face-camped 5,000BP (this number is an example)

    If they are then further face-camped. They get:

    Camped to death 5,000BP

    This would also stop suiciding! The killer would be unaffected by this survivour bonus. Everyone would still play on normally. Just the sad sack survivour now has a reason to be there.

    5000 seems low to me. Id give them a percentage of all the bps the other survivors earn. Like 10% every second over 10 seconds that the killer is within 10 meters. And then the 5k bonus for each health stage they go through