Basement slugging

Are they ever going to find a way prevent It?.I was playing against a huntress user who made sure I couldn’t escape she briefly left then came back right as I unhooked myself.I was able to run past as she readied up to swing again I got half way up the stairs and brought me back to the basement where I then died.

Comments

  • Soul Guard, unbreakable, borrowed time, ds, decent teammates. Certain killers have much more basement potential, huntress is one of them, when 2 people are in the basement (depending on the game state) there is literally no reason not to camp, especially with high basement potential killers.

  • @YaiPa said:

    Soul Guard, unbreakable, borrowed time, ds, decent teammates. Certain killers have much more basement potential, huntress is one of them, when 2 people are in the basement (depending on the game state) there is literally no reason not to camp, especially with high basement potential killers.

    Thanks I’ll try to get one of those.