"Synergistically"
Is a word.
The devs used it in the recent survey.
I... did not know this was a word.
Carry on.
Is a word.
The devs used it in the recent survey.
I... did not know this was a word.
Carry on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To make a point about the survey, I hope the devs understand that there is 0 that is engaging about sitting on a hook. Whether you have a button press or a skill check or any sort of thing it will suck.
When you get hooked you want to just not have to do anything and sit there and watch. Maybe take a bite of your sandwich or something.
The only time being on a hook is engaging is when you are in an SWF. Because you can make callouts. "Guy on gen to left come get me". That sort of thing. But solo there is no reason for any sort of thing to do. Skill checks are lame AF and all we do all game anyway, I don't want to do skill checks on a damn hook too. Just give us an opt out, we press a button and hold it to channel and we just let go. That's all there needs to be.
@Peanits
Yeah they made a whole metal gear game about it I think