The Graphics Update
Will the graphics device appear in the PTB? or not? in that case I have an important question to ask you. Being that you improve the graphics, and the rest. Maybe it is the animations, being that they are strange, some. I wanted to know if the graphics also change in the lobby. That is where the campfire is.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
No. The graphics update hopefully will come later this year. There is no confirmed date as yet and there won't be till its ready.
For the graphical update, is the intention to change on all maps? or just for some?
Didn't they say in the 4yr av video that it was coming real soon? So, what does real soon mean then? I thought it would be out now too, although I'm not worried, because I play on PS4, and it already has issues w the graphics because the game is poorly optimized. I fear what the graphics update would do, if they don't properly optimize console versions.
I think for all of them except the more newer maps like dead dog and midwich but yeah I'd say it for all maps
i hope the campfire is updated because that would be so nice