Is this intentional?

2020-07-07.png

Genuinely who decided this matchmaking was a good idea? I wait in a 10 minute queue for a game, only to get completely stomped because I'm going against the highest ranks in the game. I understand that it's hard to find red rank killers, but the widening of the queue to accept all the way down to rank 12 is not the answer. Make those survivors wait longer, it's what every other game does. Until this is fixed, I think I'm done playing killer.

Comments

  • Ah yes classic matchmaking

  • I’m starting to think it is intentional because I’m rank 1 on both sides and all of my games are like this, I get really low ranks on the other side. I guess I’m boosted.

  • @turntris said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/368YK2C2FMTJ/2020-07-07.png

    Genuinely who decided this matchmaking was a good idea? I wait in a 10 minute queue for a game, only to get completely stomped because I'm going against the highest ranks in the game. I understand that it's hard to find red rank killers, but the widening of the queue to accept all the way down to rank 12 is not the answer. Make those survivors wait longer, it's what every other game does. Until this is fixed, I think I'm done playing killer.

    well see every red rank killer also quit cuz of how bs swf groups are in red ranks so now the devs are moving those groups to u as no one in red rank plays killer (or at least not as much as survivor since killer is just frustrating)

  • @JephKaplan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/169546/is-this-intentional

    well see every red rank killer also quit cuz of how bs swf groups are in red ranks so now the devs are moving those groups to u as no one in red rank plays killer (or at least not as much as survivor since killer is just frustrating)

    You made up this story. If you think there are no red rank killers, then you don't play in the red ranks yourself. That's the only explanation.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1422156#Comment_1422156

    Not true. Just today had low rank players when I was survivor but after switching to killer I haven't seen any lower than purple all evening long. The system is just totally skewed.

    Ye its skewed cuz most red rank killers either quit/switched to survivor/don't play as much, which is why they increased the ranks u can be matched with up to 10 rank difference, thats why a rank 2 is in the same game as a 12 etc. Its been getting worse and worse if i solo q at rank 1 survivor im going against a killer thats rank 10 or 11 with either red or green rank teammates

  • 2020-07-10.png

    Update: still getting completely screwed in matchmaking. One of the rank 3's said he was grouped with a rank 17, which honestly I'm shocked there's not a system in place to prevent that. What's the point of having ranks if anyone can play with any rank? It defeats the purpose of even having a matchmaking system...