Latest Survey
It fills me with joy to see that the devs are finally starting to ask some real game-changing questions with their survey, aiming for big imrpovements, like potential overall graphical update of the game. I think it could truly sell this game for new players who in the past have looked at DBD but didn't think much of it without even giving it a chance. I personally love the idea of updated graphics or even completely new improved graphics style, perhaps something more realistic and scary.
But aside from the graphics, best of all that the devs could ever ask us is the hook space bar button smashing system that has been perhaps the most annyoing feature of this entire game, aside from overpowered killer add-ons and Mori (Looking at you Huntress 1-shot axe and Mayers infinite 1-shot M1) But that's besides the point, I would be more than happy to change the current hook struggle system to Pyramid Head's skill check style hook struggle system.
I really did not like how the survey felt the need to ask us if they had displayed a good variety of different color groups in their live streams, etc. Especially when the answers we could give them gave no option to say "Who the fuk cares".
Anyway, what did you think of the survey and what improvements would you like to see the game to offer in the future?
Comments
I believe they have already decided on removing the button mashing thing and the survey is to gauge the community reaction, which should be positive since Im yet to find one person who likes how it works.
Good thing if they have already decided on changing it, that is a relieve to hear. I seriously don't understand how the devs could have let that system run this long. Kinda like I wonder how the heck can they still let Mori be a thing.
I've found plenty of people who like the struggle mechanic. They all work at Behavior, coincidentally