devour hope + haunted grounds

how do you feel about devour hope in combo with haunted grounds. I use it on spirit, but i’m not sure if this combo is actually kind of solid or if it’s just trash.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I don't think it's a bad choice, but I prefer to just run naked Devour Hope on Spirit. People playing against Spirit in particular are going to be extra careful about cleansing hex totems before they're cursed because of the threat of Haunted Grounds. So, Haunted Grounds or no, you're pretty likely to get at least three stacks before it gets cleansed. Devour makes it more likely that you'll force them into cleansing a Haunted Grounds totem because they'll be forced to start cleansing hexes once you get three stacks, but I don't think a 2/3 chance of 60 seconds of Exposed is a strong enough effect to waste a perk slot on. I'd prefer to keep that perk slot open.

    I actually almost always run Devour on Spirit btw. I find the threat of Haunted Grounds makes it pretty effective, and every few matches you'll get an outstanding totem spawn that'll give you a great chance at getting 5 stacks.

    thank you so much!