About DLC characters

Welp my game is from a different region.I bought auric cells and i thought ill receive them but i didn't.But I wondering what if i buy a character's pack?Will i receive the character even tho my game is from a different region than mine?Sorry if the question is dumb lol

Comments

  • @NickTheUnlucky said:

    Welp my game is from a different region.I bought auric cells and i thought ill receive them but i didn't.But I wondering what if i buy a character's pack?Will i receive the character even tho my game is from a different region than mine?Sorry if the question is dumb lol

    If you bought cells and didn't receive any because your game is tied to another region, then I have no idea how that would affect DLC characters. This is a question for the devs for sure.

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/169511/about-dlc-characters

    If you bought cells and didn't receive any because your game is tied to another region, then I have no idea how that would affect DLC characters. This is a question for the devs for sure.

    And im most curious because the character packs aren't in the in-game store so it doesn't says "this content is unavailable for you"like it does for the auric cells.We need an answer for that

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/169511/about-dlc-characters

    If you bought cells and didn't receive any because your game is tied to another region, then I have no idea how that would affect DLC characters. This is a question for the devs for sure.

    ######### i bought ghost face from the ps store but i didn't received him in game it seems that it doesn't work and you can't receive any items from a different region thats bs