Ooo and undetectable

Hello,

I thinks that Ooo should not work against the killer with the undetectable statue.

For example with Ghostface that's a bit annoying to see that a survivor can see you througt the walls even if you are in stealth mod.


Sorry for my english (I am french)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Battlunsts said:

    Hello,

    I thinks that Ooo should not work against the killer with the undetectable statue.

    For example with Ghostface that's a bit annoying to see that a survivor can see you througt the walls even if you are in stealth mod.

    Sorry for my english (I am french)

    They can’t. That was fixed quite awhile ago

  • This is already the case, Killers can't be seen with Auras when Undetectable is active.

    Object of Obsession does still activate though, when they look in your general direction, so they can still somewhat know in which direction you are.

  • You can see them, but they can't see you.

    But as stated above, the perk lights up letting the survivor know where you might be.

  • Ok I didn't know that (I am New).

    Thanks !

  • @Battlunsts said:

    Ok I didn't know that (I am New).

    Thanks !

    No problem! 👍️