Deathslinger and Plague are very underrated.

I main both Deathslinger and Plague because why not. They're both so fun to play against and to play as.

Maybe 4% of the time I get a match against these two but as survivor it's no fun not being able to play against them frequently :(. I feel like maybe the more I play as them, the more likely others will too because they'll start to notice them a lot more.

Deathslinger has a really cool and reliable power and a few good perks and the Plague has a amazing perk and has a pretty decent power. Do you know how satisfying it is to actually SHOOT a harpoon through someone in this game? It's such an amazing feeling. Also, because his hit box is a tad bit smaller than normal, you have to be accurate as hell which isn't a bad thing because after playing as him for a long time, it'll probably help you be more accurate when playing other killers.

The only time I see anything about Plague is when someone is using her perks on a different killer which is completely fine, it's just I wish people played her more often because her and Deathslinger are super underrated.

Comments

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1422843#Comment_1422843

    It's not generalising. You claim he's fun to face. For you he is. For me he's not. I explained why. Because the ones I face play in a scummy manner. If that's not your experience great. That doesn't change what my games are like.

    Also you're assuming I'm the one getting caught. You can dislike a proxy camper/tunneler without being the one caught out.

    It's six in the morning dude, I don't care anymore. I don't care what your games are like and you're being annoying as heck my guy, just leave it be. Go argue somewhere else, I've said my point and I stand by it, go complain about a different game.

1 2 ›