PS4 ******bag unhooks
Was in a match, trying to get my boy Dwight the entity crown, last one I needed. Match was going great, found a crown spawn after a few gens popped, I grabbed it just before another player did. Well I guess they weren't happy about that because they kept getting into chases and running the killer to me while I was on gens. Finally, I get downed, hooked, I'm on struggle and the killer is close by. This ***** unhooks me right in front of the killer, I get immediately downed and death hooked. To that player who was so adamant on getting me killed, I really hope you stop acting that way, it ruins the game for others. Sorry, just needed to vent.
Comments
Unfortunately the anonymity provided by the interwebs brings out the worst in people. I've had essentially the same thing happen to me a few times. A "teammate" decides to work with the Killer in revealing our locations via pointing and/or running directly to us. Extremely frustrating. I have also run into (a few) Killers who will tunnel them outta the game for doing it. To them, I say thank you. Good riddance "teammate"!