devs, can we get a real time player count?
Is there a possibility that we could get a real time player count that shows killers playing online vs survivors playing online?
I took the survey and now i'm wondering...
Is there a possibility that we could get a real time player count that shows killers playing online vs survivors playing online?
I took the survey and now i'm wondering...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know you can't provide a final answer ☠
That would be nice to give ya a rough estimate on what your wait-time will be like. It wont really be too accurate though due to different countries and such. Should the game tell ya about players on the other side of the world?
I feel like the latest survey questions are fishing for responses to something like this🤔 so i'm all for it 🤟
If its telling you the world's count, it could be very misleading though. You'd see a large number, when your area could have a tiny amount of players playing.
I understand you now....tequila.
if they could do it by defined parameters that are helpful to players, i'm all for it 👀