Wall Bug/Glitch/Hack? in The Game

I’m The Pig, playing in ‘The Game’. This is on PS4. While chasing a survivor (that’s dead on hook), he runs into a corner, so I swing...I missed. He literally ran through the wall. The user has not responsed to my messages, I can provide you is PSN if requested. I don’t know if this is a hack or bug glitch. I don’t know i the survivor exploited it intentionally or not. Here’s the visual, the screen has been panned in slighty to hide the survivors’ names.

https://youtu.be/b8DnWjswlPA

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Sorry, I left out frequency. This is the first time I’ve encountered this.

  • he probably lagged at the right time - intended or not we dont know. He ran through the door but when a surv laggs, he just runs straight for the killer and teleports afterwards.

    Source: people did this intentionally on pc a while back.