I noticed something today

Half of the day today I had matches that only went against several GhostFace and Huntress users but none of the other killers is this even normal?.

Comments

  • Ghostface is pretty popular as his overall gameplay is pretty chill. Just cancel your terror radius, hit someone, disappear in the shadows, cancel your terror radius again, hit someone else, rinse and repeat until everyone becomes paranoid, injured and dies.

    Not exactly my cup of tea but I can see why he's popular.

  • Feel like one day I'll go up against same killer non-stop, next day it's a different killer. Rarely does it feel like I'm getting a variety in one day.

  • @bm33 said:

    Feel like one day I'll go up against same killer non-stop, next day it's a different killer. Rarely does it feel like I'm getting a variety in one day.

    This is literally the first time I’ve ever had this happen.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    Half of the day today I had matches that only went against several GhostFace and Huntress users but none of the other killers is this even normal?.

    I got a daily for ghostface, maybe a bunch of other peopke did as well

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/169379/i-noticed-something-today

    I got a daily for ghostface, maybe a bunch of other peopke did as well

    Could be🤷‍♂️.

  • GhostFace is the killer people play when they're tired of the whole survivors knowing where you are bc terror radius and survivors' mega map awareness but still want an M1 chase experience plus some occasional grabs. i.e. what Trapper might have been like extremely early on in the game's life.

  • @Kind_Lemon said:

    GhostFace is the killer people play when they're tired of the whole survivors knowing where you are bc terror radius and survivors' mega map awareness but still want an M1 chase experience plus some occasional grabs. i.e. what Trapper might have been like extremely early on in the game's life.

    I’m always in an on and off relationship with GhostFace😒😂.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    Half of the day today I had matches that only went against several GhostFace and Huntress users but none of the other killers is this even normal?.

    Tome 3.... Grab and interrupt survivors and huntress challenges.

  • I'm being a susie, explain my susie-ness 🤣

  • Just lucky/unlucky (depending on how you look at it) I guess. I usually just see random stuff, it never seems to follow a pattern. Sometimes I'll get the same killer a few times in a day, or even in a row, but it's always being switched up. I go against Oni, Freddy, Legion, Leatherface, Trapper, Plague, Nurse, Huntress... I guess pretty much all of them.