Hawkins laboratory

You guys like Hawkins? Or wish it was outside and not in a lab?

Comments

  • I hate all indoors maps but I feel Hawkins is the most balanced one out of them all. Survivor isn't as frustrating to play as in the others (specially The Game), and killers still have the advantage that all indoors maps bring to them (casting aside the few killers that benefit from outdoors maps more).

  • i have a hate for all of the indoor maps, mostly because of fps ( i play on console, the game starts dropping frames heavily if i play for more than 6-7 matches) but gideon is alright. but i also dislike them because its harder to see the entire map. id prefer autohaven or yamoaka because i can see over a large area of the map from 1 vantage point.

  • I like Hawkins, and I like indoor maps, but the new Silent Hill map is very... frustrating and annoying.

  • It's ok, but I wish it was starcourt mall instead.

  • @TotemsCleanser said:

    I hate all indoors maps but I feel Hawkins is the most balanced one out of them all. Survivor isn't as frustrating to play as in the others (specially The Game), and killers still have the advantage that all indoors maps bring to them (casting aside the few killers that benefit from outdoors maps more).

    what do you mean, hawkins literally has the lowest average survival rate out of any map, including all the other indoor maps.

  • @TotemsCleanser said:

    I hate all indoors maps but I feel Hawkins is the most balanced one out of them all. Survivor isn't as frustrating to play as in the others (specially The Game), and killers still have the advantage that all indoors maps bring to them (casting aside the few killers that benefit from outdoors maps more).

    I can understand, as it has a few strong loops, but I feel it is a bit survivor sided because of the strong loop I think you all have used or at least heard of. I wanted to hear ppl opinion of it because for an indoor map it is some good loops and also good on some killers.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1420180#Comment_1420180

    what do you mean, hawkins literally has the lowest average survival rate out of any map, including all the other indoor maps.

    I know, and I honestly can't understand how that's even possible lol. To me it has always felt as the least oppressive one out from all the indoor maps. I suffer a lot more in The Game and Lery's. But like I said, it's just a personal feeling.

    @Duskyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1420180#Comment_1420180

    I can understand, as it has a few strong loops, but I feel it is a bit survivor sided because of the strong loop I think you all have used or at least heard of. I wanted to hear ppl opinion of it because for an indoor map it is some good loops and also good on some killers.

    There are a lot of loops indeed but all indoor maps are inherently killer sided imo. There's a reason why stats show that killers are way more successful in indoor maps.

  • @Cheers said:

    It's ok, but I wish it was starcourt mall instead.

    Very true. But think about how hard it would be to make it balanced because of how big it would be. It is a mall so obviously it is gonna be very big and it will be very hard for devs to put loops that are not op in it.

  • I feel you. I'm on PC and also receive slot of frame drops on indoor maps especially Midwich and Lery's

  • It's my favorite map as Killer. I love turning pallets into death traps as Doctor.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    It's my favorite map as Killer. I love turning pallets into death traps as Doctor.

    Yeah. But coldwind is better in my opinion because the exit's are so easy to patrol.

  • I can speak on behalf of everyone here. We wanted Starcourt Mall.

  • @Duskyy said:

    You guys like Hawkins? Or wish it was outside and not in a lab?

    Many unsafe pallets.

    The game has much safer ones, tho, killers tend to win more then survivors on "The Game"

  • It's my least favourite map to play as survivor. Tons of unsafe pallets, dropping the one of them = a free hit for killer. The upstairs are pointless for me, if you repair a gen there, it's for the killer favor as it's a time consuming to get there. Only a few loops there are quite decent, but there is no safe pallet or window there.

  • @Duskyy said:

    You guys like Hawkins? Or wish it was outside and not in a lab?

    outside please.