Ebony Memento Mori
Did devs ever said something about reworking Ebony mori?
Did devs ever said something about reworking Ebony mori?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes they've said they're looking in to changing them previously on a Q&A stream
Hopefully it's not some lazy pointless change
Thanks for answer
Peanits recently said they're looking into Moris.
Additionally in the same statement he said the same for keys.
Yes, with the keys they're gonna be changed <3
Hope they're gonna nerf them to the ground like nothing <3
Exactly
Honestly, I think Ebony Moris shouldn't activate until 2-3 gens get done. On the odd occasion I use them, I wait that long anyway so they at least have a chance. Assuming of they aren't better than me and it takes that long anyway...
Mori games are not worth playing.
I don't DC. It's just a fact that it isn't worth the effort. You get more BP and have a better chance of pipping if you just die early and get into another game entirely.
Usually I just kill myself on hook if one of my teammates gets mori'd.
The reason I wait until someone actually gets mori'd is because it could be a different secret.