What are your favourite items?
My Tier 1 is Toolbox and I love going with a Map+100% bonus exp Offering.
My Tier 2 is Healthkit
My Tier 3 is Flashlight because I never seem to think about using them.
My Tier 4 is Key I would never use one.
My Tier 1 is Toolbox and I love going with a Map+100% bonus exp Offering.
My Tier 2 is Healthkit
My Tier 3 is Flashlight because I never seem to think about using them.
My Tier 4 is Key I would never use one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
flashlight for days, and brown med with stiptic agent or anti hemeragic syringe