Nothing to do with BHVR but if you haven't taken the survey yet, here's a link:
https://t.co/FlzDhQLIYC
I disagree, BHVR is directly responsible for ensuring hyperlinks to surveys they want filled out are properly functioning. I've done my due diligence (from a casual gamer's perspective) to validate my game file integrity through the Steam platform. Links provided in-forum or via social media will be biased to a much smaller, more invested population of players who already invest themselves to a much greater extent than other players. The survey results will be skewed toward that group's bias of feedback, and may not be an accurate representation of the whole player base.
I disagree, BHVR is directly responsible for ensuring hyperlinks to surveys they want filled out are properly functioning. I've done my due diligence (from a casual gamer's perspective) to validate my game file integrity through the Steam platform. Links provided in-forum or via social media will be biased to a much smaller, more invested population of players who already invest themselves to a much greater extent than other players. The survey results will be skewed toward that group's bias of feedback, and may not be an accurate representation of the whole player base.
No, no, I meant I wasn't anything to do with BHVR. Sorry for the confusion <3
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing to do with BHVR but if you haven't taken the survey yet, here's a link:
https://t.co/FlzDhQLIYC
I disagree, BHVR is directly responsible for ensuring hyperlinks to surveys they want filled out are properly functioning. I've done my due diligence (from a casual gamer's perspective) to validate my game file integrity through the Steam platform. Links provided in-forum or via social media will be biased to a much smaller, more invested population of players who already invest themselves to a much greater extent than other players. The survey results will be skewed toward that group's bias of feedback, and may not be an accurate representation of the whole player base.
No, no, I meant I wasn't anything to do with BHVR. Sorry for the confusion <3
All good bb.