Cosmetic unlocks... why
those kinds of cosmetics are supposed to be achievements that signal "Hey, that guys was able to get from forever ago, respect" and now I just think "oh, he's running that." I didn't get any of the Summer BBQ cosmetics cause really, I didn't care. But it was the lunar new year stuff that got me riled up. I might as well just not v one back to the game for those cosmetics if they were going to give to everyone. I play on console so these event cosmetics are pretty much the only way of showing how long I've been playing.
Btw devs, I think you might have a bug where it withheld the legacy cosmetics from everyone. Just letting you know so that can be corrected.
Comments
It is not that much of an achievement to get some Hooks or some Gens tbh. The only thing I see used quite frequently is the Huntress-Mask, I dont see any of the other Cosmetics. So I dont even notice that much that other players have those now.