Will the Cornfieldmaps get some love aswell?

Now that Bubba and Billy are getting a "rework" can I expect that the Cornfieldmaps are going to get touched aswell? I really like what they did with lery's and would love to see something similar for those maps aswell.

Comments

  • Not in the PTB, no. Ever? I can't say for sure, it's always possible. We did a bunch of changes to a lot of the Coldwind maps in 3.7.0, so nothing's off the table.

  • @Peanits said:

    Not in the PTB, no. Ever? I can't say for sure, it's always possible. We did a bunch of changes to a lot of the Coldwind maps in 3.7.0, so nothing's off the table.

    Ok, thank you for your fast response!

  • @Peanits said:

    Not in the PTB, no. Ever? I can't say for sure, it's always possible. We did a bunch of changes to a lot of the Coldwind maps in 3.7.0, so nothing's off the table.

    Do you guys consider raising the killer camera to eyelevel? So tall killers that have their head stick out of the corn (Myers, Wraith, Trapper, etc) will actually be able to make use of their height?

  • @Peanits said:

    Not in the PTB, no. Ever? I can't say for sure, it's always possible. We did a bunch of changes to a lot of the Coldwind maps in 3.7.0, so nothing's off the table.

    You guys never adressed cornblindness since release. Some people (especially colourblind) CAN'T see anything in the corn and lose track even with a survivor right in front of them.

  • A bit of copy paste could add more corn perhaps. I mean survivors love corn, killlers love meat. Devs listen to survivors so..more corn to come ๐Ÿ˜„

  • @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418294#Comment_1418294

    Do you guys consider raising the killer camera to eyelevel? So tall killers that have their head stick out of the corn (Myers, Wraith, Trapper, etc) will actually be able to make use of their height?

    I don't understand how they still haven't touched the corn in years. It surrounds the majority of farm maps and makes stealth laughably easy even when you're ten feet away from the killer. Either make the corn more transparent or raise killer eye levels. Playing hag on a corn map is a disaster as you literally cannot see 2 feet in front of you.