Hatch camping

The hatch needs to open way more faster once their is 1 survivor left because killers can just wait on it to open while you know where it is or looking for it I'm tired of having killers kill my team then waiting on hatch as soon as I go to it make it open 5 seconds faster and increase chances to spawn on last survivor.

Comments

  • If you're team died, you don't deserve to win 90% of the time. I, and majority of the players would say that the time it takes to open is more than perfect.

  • I feel the total opposite. A four-gens-left hatch is a very undeserved escape. If both sides are unhappy, perhaps we’re in the best spot currently.

  • I just leave it up to chance and hook the second to last survivor and see who finds it first, best way really