Pyramid Head teachable perks changes?

I decided to make this thread just to see how the community will buff his 3 horrible perks and add/remove things from them while not completely reworking the perks to do something entirely different from its first version. How would u buff/nerf/change any of his perks while not making new ones? My personal changes for these perks are:

Trail or Torment: After destroying a pallet or regressing a generator gain the undetectable status effect for 15/20/25 seconds. The perks has a cooldown of 30 sec and starts after the undetectable timer stops. This change will allow the perk to be used more often and by removing the kick action it can be combo'd with smth like Surge and it won't give the survivors the aura of the gen as that completely removes the whole purpose.

Forced Penance: A survivor that takes a protection hit is inflicted by the broken status effect and are oblivious for 40/50/60 seconds. This change will allow it to be used against coordinated swf groups who take protection hits and then make unsafe rescues because of borrowed, oblivious will remove that and will make them decided if they want to hook bomb the other person.

Deathbound: Same as it is right now but both survivors are oblivious at all times not just when further than X meters from each other for the same duration. I can't think of anything that will improve this perk as it does what its supposed to but just feels too situational.

Excited to see what everyone thinks needs to be changed about the perks, and obviously my ideas aren't perfect as cooldowns and timers need to be play tested to see how they feel.

Comments

  • nice. I can get behind these changes

  • I think Trail of Torment really only needs the gen to not be highlighted. I think that breaking a pallet activating the perk would cause you to use it even when you don’t mean too. At least when kicking a gen you have an idea that survivors were around and have the potential for mind games if you chased them off the gen first.

    The time is already fine as well. As a 115% killer can move halfway across the map in 16s. Increasing this to 25 would be too much, especially with a 30s cool down.

    I like Ike the Idea behind Forced Penance giving oblivious as well but might cause it to be to strong especially if the survivor is broken. Maybe giving it a blindness effect instead would help, so survivors can hear the terror radius but they won’t see auras. Honestly this perk is pretty situational already but giving it a blindness buff could be good for slugging.

    Lastly, I’m good with your suggested Deathbound buff, but I find unless there is a gen right beside the person that got unhooked/ healed the survivors will be affected by it because most higher skilled survivors usually split up.