Demogorgan
Who thinks demogorgan needs a serious buff?
Who thinks demogorgan needs a serious buff?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What?
I think he's fine as he is. I play him all the time and the only thing I would really do is make the rat tail and rat liver base. Just QOL stuff.
Have you not noticed the broken lunge hitboxes? And how easy his portals are to spot and close
Yeah I have. The hitbox changes are mostly to blame for that since there wasn't really anything to accommodate for it. I think if the little end part of the animation where his arms sort of fall down counted for a hit it'd fix him a little, but over all it's not that bad.
I just don't think he is as good as he should be especially the drawbacks for his iridescent add ons
It's not a poll
Yeah his add-ons are pretty bad, but his power makes up for it. Once you learn how to use it you can get pretty inventive with the lunge. I used it on the game to get a meg across one of the drop off loops yesterday. I promise he's worth getting down if you have the time/patience.