The event pedestal moves around too much
I've been through however many trials where I've died, but at least 10+ trials where I start looking for the pedestal when two gens are left, and still don't find it by the time the EGC is about to expire. This is only on one character. Other characters haven't been quite as bad as it has been for this character. I'm assuming it's bad luck, because there was even one time that I was approaching the pedestal and it disappeared.
I know the pedestals are available in every match because I see some people with the gold flakes in matches where I can't find the pedestal.
As a side note, I'm a rank 1 survivor but I keep getting put into matches with a mixture of ranks. Very rarely do I go into a match with all red ranks. This makes it a lot harder to escape. There actually was one time I got the pedestal but wasn't able to escape because two of my teammates spent the whole trial crouching around the perimeter of the map. They were rank 17 and rank 18.
Comments